Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Photos nottos lalala


Yes, hi all, this is your admin speaking, or typing at least...


I had just been told Mrs. Foo had been looking for me, to pass me the photos of course! Isn't that great(sheila!)?! Of course, we could soon compile them and all of you guys would get your copies.

And perhaps a mini message I heard from the Afterglow peeps, that the after glow would be somewhere at the end of January, (isn't that greater?! photos soon!)

I know you guys are like dying to see more photos on this site, and since the photos would be out soon, I guess it means auto-clearance for photos to be released on the site. (isn' that greatest?!, sheila!!!)

So please be patient, the school term had just started and many of us are either OGLs or busy with the CCA fair, and I'm not excluded from that chain, so, please be patient and soon you guys would be seeing your pweety faces!
(1, 2, 3.... YUP!!!)


well, that's all for now mates...
(stgabs, yup! YUP!
stgabs yup, YUP!
stgabs yupyup!, HOW come HOW come HOW come?!
oh, yaryaryaryaryaryar)

loool, how bo liaox, XD


The23 Warlords flocked off at 8:25 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home